Prepare for Your Estate Planning Consultation
Our office will provide an Estate Planning Questionnaire prior to our consultation. Please bring the following documents along with your completed questionnaire to our consultation meeting.
- Last Will and Testament previously executed, if any;
- Existing Power of Attorney, if any;
- Existing Health Care Proxy, if any;
- Existing Living Will, if any;
- Any trusts you may have created;
- Most current statement for any account in which you have an interest;
- Copies of deeds for all real property in which you have an interest;
- Life insurance policy declarations page and most recent statement;
- Irrevocable Funeral Trust and Pre-Need Plan;
- Proof of beneficiary designations for all accounts;
- Most recent income tax return;
- Long Term Insurance benefit summary.